Jack-O-Lantern Jacknow Jam


If you cannot already tell by my Annual Halloween Carnival, I am kind of a Halloween/holiday junkie. I love the change of every season, but Fall is especially close to my heart.  I love that it evokes a feeling of warmth, family, friends and hunkering down for a bit of a break. Halloween is the beginning of a seven month stretch of cooler weather here next to Chicago and a long stretch of monthly holidays that I particularly love celebrating. To kick off the season this year, I invite you and your family to participate in my Jack-O-Lantern Jacknow Jam! Here are the rules:

1. Decorate or carve a real pumpkin or gourd.

2. Snap a picture of your creation with the below graphic in the picture (This way I know you actually decorated/carved your creation!)


3. Like my Facebook page and/or Instagram page by clicking the following links. Upload your picture to my Facebook page or tag me on Instagram and add the hashtag #jackolanternjacknowjam (if you don't use social media, email me your picture and I will post it on your behalf).

4. The 3 pictures that have the most likes by October 31st at 6 p.m. will get their choice of:
  • a Halloween Carnival Swag bag
  • a $25 gift certificate to The Brown Cow
  • a $25 gift certificate to The Junction Diner
5. Tag up to 3 friends to earn more entries!

Thanks it, pretty easy, right? Now get to decorating, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Comments

Popular Posts